Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume
While the tactics may seem extreme, the Cobra Kai do what is necessary to win – and that means anything goes. Whether you love this approach or hate it, you have to admit that it made for a compelling storyline in the Karate Kid movies. Not only were these fools in for a surprise, but they must have been quite embarrassed when things didn’t work out quite as they’d planned. But, to each his own – and some people prefer the Cobra Kai way, which is fine by us.
But, if you want to begin lessons in John Kreese's dojo, you've got to start by donning this Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume. It looks like the one worn by Johnny Lawrence from the 1984 movie. The high-quality costume includes everything you need to hit the mats this Halloween. The tunic top has a waist tie as well as a Velcro patch for a name badge and an embroidered Cobra Kai logo patch on the back. The costume also comes with interchangeable name badges so you can be your favorite character this Halloween. Choose from Tommy, Bobby, Johnny, and Dutch. The matching pants have a drawstring waist for the perfect fit and five embroidered patches on the right leg. The karate belt measures 2” wide and is 100” long so you get the authentic look. Top it off with the Cobra Kai headband and you’ll be ready for anything!
- Sturdy 100% polyester twill fabric
- Tunic top has self-fabric waist tie, Velcro patch for name badge on breast, embroidered Cobra Kai patch on back
- Pants have drawstring waist, 5 embroidered patches on right leg
- Belt measures 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband measures 2" wide x 42" long w/ embroidered Cobra Kai patch at center
- Interchangeable name badges read "Tommy," "Bobby," "Johnny," & "Dutch."
- 4 Name Badges
|Small||Pants Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!