Plus Size Classic Sally Costume
What is it with women falling for men who don't seem to notice them? They pine away for him only to get nothing in return. This is not 5th grade. No one is doodling names in a notebook in pink glitter ink. Unrequited love is so yesterday. If a man can't see the amazing woman right under his nose, then he doesn't deserve to have her. In fact, women go unappreciated in the workplace, too. Many still earn .77 on the dollar compared to men in the same position; some earn even less.
Poor Sally. She gets neglected by the men in her life from all angles. She stares longingly after Jack, in secret, dreaming of the chance to become Mrs. Skellington one day, while he conspires to extend Halloween and plots to take over Christmas. Jack never notices what is right under his skull, patiently waiting for his affection. And, then our sad Sally heads in to work only to be mistreated by Dr. Finkelstein -- just because a mad scientist created you in basement laboratory does not mean you owe him anything.
At least Sally stands tall with the confidence that she looks good in this red wig and patchwork dress. With its jagged hemline and accompanying fingerless gloves, this dress is ready for anything, from saving Santa from his nightmare to a duet in a cemetery with the object of your affection.
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Short-sleeved dress has self-fabric waist ties, Velcro tabs at center back
- Patchwork print front & sleeves, solid pink back
- Jagged edges at hem & sleeves
- Pale blue elbow-length fingerless gloves have printed stitching
- 65% polyester/35% acrylic red yarn wig has mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Also available in teen and standard sizes
- Fingerless gloves
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!