Holiday CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Christmas CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Santa's Helper Costume
- Thigh High Stockings
- 100% polyester velvet & interlock knit fabrics; 58.5% acrylic/41.5% polyester faux fur
- Pullover dress styled as green velvet jacket over red interlock bustier & skirt
- Jacket portion edged w/ candy-striped binding; jagged hemline has pompoms at tips
- Dress portion has fur edge band at neckline & hemline
- Black faux leather belt has gold plastic slide buckle
- Cone-shaped velvet hat has fur edge band
- Stockings are 54% nylon/36% polyester/10% spandex w/ satin ribbon bow at cuff & spiral stripes around
Oh, the weather outside is frightful. You know what that means...
SANTA IS COMING! Oh god, there is only (insert number) days until Christmas. And there is still so many toys that need to be made. And every year they just seem to get more, and more complex. We still remember when toys were made of wood, not computer chips, and wires.
Santa needs a lot of help to make Christmas a success. He needs a lot of helpers to keep his toy factory running. There needs to be designers, and engineers, and people who are good with carving, and sculpting. He needs elves with every talent. Some need to be running the math on the life of toys, and their safety. He needs artist to paint doll faces, and Jack-in-the-Box testers.
So fill out your resume, and get this Adult Santa's Helper Costume. You'll be hired in no time. You better hone your elf skills. We aren't sure, but we hear you have to be a pretty cheery person, be able to sing, and put in long hours at the toy factory, especially close to the big day. But there is a limited number of days until Christmas, so we know that Santa will hire you. He needs all the help he can get after all. And you are pretty cool. Plus, now, we don't know this for sure either, but you might even get put on the nice list for life if you help the big guy out when the weather outside becomes frightful.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!