Child Harley Quinn Costume
- Eye Mask
- Child Harley Quinn dress costume for girls
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit fabric with shiny wet-look black or metallic red finish
- Dress fastens w/ Velcro at center back; elastic back waistband
- Sleeve cuffs & built-in petticoat have sheer ruffled edging
- Foam eye mask has elastic security band
- Stuffed jester hat is glued to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Officially licensed
- HQ style for your little villain-in-training
Are you picturing your little one going on a miniature crime spree? It's about time she learned the tricks of the trade from her parents (because you ARE super-villains after all, aren't you?). Then she can just start plying her villainous ways to fill up the family coffers. And this time, when she goes as nefarious super criminal Harley Quinn by wearing this fantastic costume, she's not going to need any backup from the Joker to get this job done! Besides, you've never really liked here "boyfriend" anyway. Something about that smile leaves you feeling a little cold. Sure, he seems nice to her, but he also tends to throw her in front of Batman at the first sign of danger. Not a good role model for your aspiring criminal mastermind. So let's kick that killing joke to the curb. Gotham City, here we come...
She'll have no trouble becoming just like Gotham's princess of crime when you choose this fun dress costume! The stretch knit dress features contrasting wet-look black and shimmering metallic red sections, and it totally has that iconic DC comic book style that we all know and love. Sheer ruffled sleeve cuffs and petticoat give this dress the fashion style that every clown jester would like to have. Complete her look with the eye mask and jester hat headband. Having that eye mask on will help keep her identity a secret, which is going to be very important. Because when Commissioner Gordon finds out about her little crime spree, he's the last person you're going to want to show up on your doorstep!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!