Child Leopard Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & felt fabrics
- Leopard print flannel jumpsuit has black felt belly, stuffed tail sewn to back
- Back zipper
- Mitts w/ elastic wrists are sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Hood fastens w/ Velcro under chin, has ears sewn to top
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
Alright, so we have a soft spot for cats. And not just house cats. Sure house cats are great and you can cuddle with them (when they're willing), play with them (if they're awake), and feed them treats (if they accept your measly offering). But they're really just the runty cousins of large cats.
And the large cats? We imagine they're exactly the same as house cats except giant and fluffier (also some of them swim, how crazy is that?). And who wouldn't want a bigger, fluffier cat?! We certainly do! Give us tigers, lions, lynx, and leopards and we would be some happy campers! Of course, such big cats have actually been known to ruin camps. They are, after all, typically wild animals. Wild animals that hunt, have giant teeth, and sharp claws.
You know, on second thought, we'll admire the big cats from afar. Which is a pity, because we really wanted something big and fluffy to cuddle with, and we're pretty sure you wanted it too. But perhaps there's another option? What if you dress your kid up in this Child Leopard Costume? It's a flannel/felt jumpsuit with mitts, tail, shoe covers, and a hood with little leopard ears. This way you can cuddle a big cat you know will cuddle back! And it won't try to eat your face! And it's potty trained! How perfect is that?
|Medium (8-10)||Length||44 1/2"||113cm|