Child's Red Lobster Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Antennae
- Jumpsuit and hood costume for kids
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center front, elastic at ankles
- Stiff tail fastens to back of suit w/ Velcro
- Oversized mitts have elastic wrist bands
- Hood fastens under chin w/ Velcro; fabric-covered wire antennae fasten to hood w/ Velcro
- How cute will they be with those pinchers!?
The ocean is full of animals, from enormous whales and slimy looking squid, to scary looking deep sea fish and skittering crabs. But of all the aquatic critters, which one is the best in a "pinch"? The lobster, of course! We're sure any boy or girl will make the best sea creature there ever was in this Child's Red Lobster Costume.
Whichever way your child wants to get their lobster on, let them do it with this fun red lobster costume, and they'll be the coolest creature to hit the ocean scene! They can use the over-sized pincer claws to help them score some extra candy while they're out trick or treating, or use them to make their dance moves extra cool at the big Halloween dance. However they do it, they'll look like one comfy crustacean!
Styled as a jumpsuit and headpiece combination along with detachable mitts, tail, and antennae, this look will turn any little boy or girl into a bright red oceanic creature. The zip up front and Velcro attachments means it will be a breeze to get them in and out of this costume. Just secure the hood headpiece, and let their own smile complement the funny lobster eyes on the top of the hood. After spending their party night in this costume, there's a good chance that everyone might just be ready to scuttle to a seafood brunch the next day!