Authentic Darth Vader Costume
- 2 Piece Molded Helmet
- Voice Module
- Fabric Head Cover
- Pair of Gloves w/ Gauntlets
- Collar w/ Shoulder Guards
- Light Up Chest Armor
- Outer Cape
- Inner Cape/Robe
- Faux Leather Belt w/ Light Up Box
- Pair of Shin Guards
- Full Color Packaging Box for Items Purchased New Only.
- Authentic Darth Vader Costume
- Officially licensed
- Quilted faux leather bodysuit w/ grooved detailing
- Zipper fly in crotch
- Quilted faux leather gloves
- Molded collar w/ shoulder gaurds
- Injection mold replica mask and helmet set
- Injection mold chest armor w/ red and green LED lights
- Injection mold codpiece
- Injection mold shin guards
- All injection mold armor pieces made from ABS material cast from original Lucas Studio molds
- Leather belt w/ LED light up box in front
- Black inner robe w/ inner cape fits around shoulders
- Flowing black outer cape
- Breathing module that makes movie breathing sound
- Full color display box for mask and helmet
- Electronic components require 8 AA batteries (not included)
There are really only two ways to become the deadly Sith Lord responsible for the collapse of the Jedi Order. You could spend years training as a Jedi, then walk a troubled path between light and dark before you finally snap and end up hunting down any Jedi who opposes you, only to be defeated by your former Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Then, you'll finally be reconstructed as a mechanical-humanoid hybrid by order of Emperor Palpatine. The other option, which we think is a lot safer, is to just gear up in a replica Darth Vader costume, fully recreated from the Star Wars movies. Sure, it might lack the suspense of all that other stuff, but who really wants to get stranded on Mustafar, burning alive with most of their limbs chopped off by a lightsaber? Trust us, just get the licensed outfit instead.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This product cannot be shipped in its original box to Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Guadeloupe, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia or Singapore, Lithuania, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand or Ukraine.
Note: Measurements are of the actual item. We recommend adding 3-4 inches for movement, except for form-fitting costumes.
True To Size
Product Reviews Write A Review2 Total Reviews
Anonymous / September 28, 2018By
Was so pleased when the massive box showed up. I already modded the belt by removing the buckle and boxes and attaching them to a good leather belt. Also modded the back zipper to a stronger one and made it so I can zip it up myself. I also have the black series helmet which I think goes much better with the suit. You truly feel like the dark lord once everything is in place. I also purchased compression gear to stay a little cooler because it does get hot. Extremely happy and should go over well at the Halloween party I'm attending
Anonymous / February 14, 2018By
Looks amazing. Can get very hot in the suit, recommend wearing sports skins underneath.
Select Mask to Review: