Girls Purple Roman Empress Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Rome wasn't built in a day. If it were, we would be seriously concerned about the quality of the buildings. Luckily, your little girl can rule an empire, without having to worry about getting the city up to safety codes, while wearing this Purple Roman Empress Costume!
Since fashion always seems to move in cycles, it's only a matter of time before certain vintage trends become popular again, and Ancient Roman style is VERY vintage. It's not entirely known where the simple but flashy toga got its humble start, or how historically popular it even was. But, it has still become one of the most recognizable symbols of Ancient Rome, right up there with columns and gladiator battles. Togas are an elegant solution for the busy sovereign who doesn't have time to mess around with elaborate outfits and costumes. They could be worn to formal functions and ceremonies, or while carrying out a ruler's every day business, so they were perfect for the aristocrat on the go.
Some togas don't look like much more than draped bed sheets, but there's a lot more going on with this stylish Roman-inspired costume than meets the eye. The body of the dress fastens up in the back, and there is a separate purple sash sewn into the shoulder, for a bit of royal flair. A ribbon and gold braided band holds the layers together at the waist, and matches the included leafy headband. Add a pair of sandals or slippers, and your kid will be all dressed to glamorously usher her empire into a new era of prosperity!
- 100% interlock knit fabric
- Full-length sleeveless dress fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Waistline is set off by brocade ribbon & gold braid
- Purple drape sewn to right shoulder & front waist
- Filigreed plastic medallion sewn to right shoulder to anchor drape
- Brocade ribbon headband has elastic at back, gold fabric leaves at sides
- Dress w/ Attached Medallion & Drape
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!