Item # SM36177 Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
The Native Americans used to use breastplates for injury protection, religious significance, or for status indicators. Now you can use this breastplate for any of those things, as well as additional detail for your Halloween costume. Whether you're interested in dressing up for a party, or adding details to a play costume, this breastplate is a great way to do it.
- Many columns of white & tan beads
- Two white feathers hang down from the bottom
- Measures approx 12" by 7"
- Ties around the neck w/ tan strings
- American Indian breastplate
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: