Uniform CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Pilot / Flight Attendant Costumes
Men's Plus Size Pilot Shirt
- 100% polyester
- Gold-tone plastic buttons at center front
- Wing collar, gold braid trim on epaulets, false pocket flaps, printed pilot badge
- Also available in standard size
Pilots have quite the glamorous job. They take to the skies everyday, and whisk people off to their various vacation spots around the world. They probably even get their own food that isn't the airplane stuff that we're so used to, and they always seem to look fantastic in their uniforms. Could it be a requirement of getting into pilot school that you have to be devilishly handsome? We don't think that is quite the case. Why, you ask?
Just look at the uniforms! Everyone dreams about the life of having a pilot to take them under their wing, and we're sure at least 60% of that is because we love a man in that uniform, and the other 40% is because we can get a free flight to Hawaii whenever we want, and we won't have to pay extra for our checked baggage. While you work on the actual ability to fly a 110 million dollar, 450 ton machine, try on this pilot shirt to really find out what we're talking about.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!