Sports CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Football CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
NFL Texans Uniform Costume
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
J.J. Watt is one of the best defensive players in the history of the NFL. He is the only player in history to have two 20+ sack seasons and has been named Defensive Player of the Year three times. He also holds the Houston Texans franchise record for sacks and forced fumbles. J.J. Watt is so good that at this point we're convinced he's actually a robot made of pure steel, designed to humiliate opposing quarterbacks. J.J. Watt might actually contain a nuclear generator providing him with the energy to demolish offensive lines. We don't know! Anything is possible when it comes to Watt. Why are we telling you all this?
Because J.J. Watt's got nothing on your kid! And now it's time to suit up so your growing little Texan can tackle the world. Not only that, but they can pick their very own iron-on number! Do they want to be number 99 like J.J.? Maybe. Or maybe they prefer having the ball, so they're going to be the next DeAndre Hopkins. Your kid is going to look like Hopkins runs in molasses. But no matter what position your child wants, they can do it with Texan pride wearing this uniform. Every game day is going to be his chance to shine as he barrels through the house tackling whoever or whatever he can (fortunately, cleats aren't included here). And after watching the Texans cruise to victory after J.J. Watt lays another quarterback to waste, you can go outside and throw him the ball as he scores touchdown after touchdown. Because even after all his pro football success, he'll never forget his hometown fans and his very first uniform.
- Blue v-neck jersey has ''HOUSTON TEXANS'' name & logo printed on front
- 100% polyester doubleknit & jersey mesh fabrics
- White pants have elastic waistband & cuffs, red & blue side stripes
- Helmet has logo, snap-on chin strap
- Back of jersey is blank for iron-on numbers
- Chin Strap
- Iron-on Numbers
|Small||Pant Waist||17" - 25"||43cm - 64cm|
|Small||Pant Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small||Ages||4-6 yrs||4-6 yrs|
|Medium||Pant Waist||21" - 27"||53cm - 69cm|
|Medium||Ages||7-9 yrs||7-9 yrs|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!