Inuit Man Plus Size Costume
We know what it's like to be cold, we're from Minnesota! We love that frosty nip in the air, the one that turns your cheeks a bright red. We love the hearty stews and apple cider that the cold weather demands.
But, ice fishing is the best! The single room shanties built on skis (for easy moving). The snowmobile pulling it into the perfect position on the frozen lake. Spending what feels like hours making a hole with a hand auger (seconds if you have an electric one). Then, the hours hanging out with friends. Warming up by the electric heater. Line in the water, waiting for a bite.
But, there are people who know about the cold even better than we do! Those folks from way up north. Canadians. They cut their teeth on ice cubes and learn to fish like Gollum before they can walk! (We know, none of that is true. We really like Canada. Such friendly people!) But, why not stay warm like they do this Halloween? Don this Plus Size Inuit Costume, it's brushed nit flannel and long-pile faux fur is a sure to keep you warm as you fish for your dinner! Then, when you are done grab a hot cup of apple cider and a bowl of steaming hot fish stew.
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & long-pile faux fur
- Flannel tunic top has black & gold brocade ribbon at hemline & cuffs
- Hood has fur edging; placket laced w/ brown cord
- Pants have elastic at waist
- Fur boot tops have elastic in top edge & cord "lacing"
- Also available in toddler, child & standard adult sizes
- Hooded shirt
- Boot covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!