Historical CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Southern / Victorian Costumes
Plus Size Riverboat Gambler Costume
Not everyone has what it takes to be a high roller. You need nerves of steel, a cool head and, of course, you need the uniform of an accomplished gambling gentleman! That's where this Riverboat Gamble costume comes in. It's a plus size outfit that will have you looking like a classy high stakes player when you hit the poker table. The The vest and ascot combo make you look like a man of adventure, hearkening back to the days of the Old West, while the maroon coats reigns the look in to the realm of a gentlemen. The hat is made of a formed felt and it features a red band around the bottom for extra flair. The whole look combines for a style that you can take to any riverboat casino that's headed down the Mississippi!
Just remember that tempers run high when you take to the poker tables, so make sure you have a silver tongue to back up those hot card playing skills, otherwise you might find yourself in a lick of trouble when you steal too many pots at the table. Actually, you may want to pack one of our toy six-shooter accessories as an additional bluffing tool for when things go sour!
- Plus Size Riverboat Gambler Costume
- You could probably fit an ace up the sleeve (but cheating is wrong)
- 100% polyester poplin jacket and ascot tie, faux linen vest
- Maroon jacket styled with notch lapel and long hemline without tails
- Gold vest front is coarse thread weave w/ notch lapel and decorative buttons, ties around waist
- Black ascot tie attaches w/ Velcro around neck, decorative pearl sewn to front
- Formed felt hat has red band on brim, some shaping may be required
- Vest Front
- Ascot Tie
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!