Wonderful Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Officially Licensed Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Flying Monkey Costumes
Toddler Boys Winged Monkey Costume
- Fez hat
- Pair of shoe covers
- 100% polyester microfiber faux fur, interlock knit, foam & faux leather
- Jumpsuit, hood & shoe covers are gray faux fur
- Jumpsuit ties behind neck; rib knit wrist cuffs, elastic ankle cuffs
- Hood ties under chin; Soft sculpted ears sewn to sides
- Shoe covers have foam toes, elastic at ankle & under foot
- Blue foam fez has red & white faux leather applique, elastic chin strap
- Interlock vest has mandarin collar, faux leather appliques on front
- Foam wings have wire in top edge, elastic shoulder straps
Here's a very little known fact around the Land of Oz. Yes, those flying monkeys that work for the Wicked Witch of the West are a little on the weird side and maybe even just a tad creepy, but when they're babies, they're super, super cute. Like post-on-your-Instagram cute. That's why it makes sense to dress up your little guy as one of them. Because, believe it or not, the offspring of the winged monkeys are the only animals in all of Oz who can possibly hold a candle to his cuteness! So this Halloween, bring your little one on the Yellow Brick Road in this Toddler Boys Winged Monkey Costume!
It's got everything he needs to fly with the monkeys on the big night. The costume includes an adorable furry gray jumpsuit with attached monkey tail and ears, and also comes with that signature vest and "fez" hat that make the witch's henchmen instantly recognizable. Best of all, the wings are lined with wire and will keep their shape for the entire adventure. And don't worry, the jumpsuit ties behind the beck so it's easy to get into and will stay in place.
The Toddler Boys Winged Monkey Costume is deal for group costumes with a "Wizard of Oz" theme, especially the ones that involve the whole family. So if mom is dressing up as the Wicked Witch of the West and needs a little flying monkey to do her bidding (or just provide some companionship!), this adorable outfit is the way to go!