Wild Kratts Blue Cheetah Costume
- Foam Mask
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Velcro at center back
- Reflective emblem printed on chest
- Tail fastens to back of suit w/ Velcro
- Foam mask has elastic security band
Activate creature power! In case you haven't noticed, these days your kid seems to be obsessed with all things zoological, whether it be predators of the Serengeti, the mysteries of the rainforest, or whatever crazy creature happens to be in Australia right now (whatever it is, there's like a 99% chance it's the most poisonous, deadliest creature ever found. The other 1% of creatures you might find in Australia? Kangaroos.). It's because the Kratt brothers (Chris and Martin, in case your kid hasn't filled you in on what a "Kratt" is) have got them crazy for wildlife. And now your kid can get their own power suit to be just like those Kratts and transform into the fastest runner on the planet, the Cheetah!
Sure, this may not protect your kid from the occasional run-in with an angry anteater, or a mixed-up mongoose, or maybe even a helpful hippo! Whatever the adventure, the Kratt brothers certainly seem to find their share of trouble. But that's what learning and discovery is all about! How do we know rhinos charge? Well, somebody had to be on the other end of that to figure it out! And how do we know jellyfish sting? Somebody had to- yeah you get where we're going with this. The point is, spark your kid's curiosity and creativity with this costume, so they too can courageously go out into the wild unknown to uncover the mysteries of nature! The suit gives him the power and confidence to discover that learning may not always be easy, but it's always rewarding!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!