Women's Crayola Glitz Ruby Dress
- 100% polyester interlock knit, tulle and sequin knit fabrics
- Pullover dress has dropped-waist tutu skirt, boat neck w/ off-shoulder cap sleeves
- Interlock bodice has red & printed glittery black wavy stripe at neckline & waistline
- Crayola logo & "big dip o' ruby" printed on front in glittery black
- Self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustment
- Tutu skirt has built-in black petticoat, base layer of sequin knit, ruffled tulle overlay
- Also available in child, tween and teen sizes
- Sequin knit hat slides over plastic headband w/ inner loops
Remember the joy of opening a new box of crayons, especially one of those big boxes with something like 64 different colors? There was something so exciting about pulling them out one-by-one and checking the labels, finding strange names like “burnt umber,” “robin’s egg blue,” and “jazzberry jam.” It was endless fun imagining the various things you could color that particular shade, even though you knew deep down that the crayons that would get the most use would be the same old standbys that came in a standard 12-crayon box.
Even with all of those snazzy options, it’s hard to beat the colors of the rainbow. Of course, even those colors could carry some controversy. When you’re a kid, choosing a favorite color is a big deal. Every playground has fans of green, yellow, blue, and orange, but red always seems to end up near the top of the heap. That’s no surprise. Red is a big, bold color that catches the eye and tells you it means business. It’s not an accident that the most important traffic signs and signals are red, after all.
Show your support for the flashiest of crayon colors in this bright polyester pullover dress, featuring a boatneck cut, an interlock bodice, and waist ties for an adjustable fit. The tutu skirt includes a built-in black petticoat with a sequin-knit base and a pretty overlay of ruffled tule. The familiar Crayola logo and wavy lines mark the front, with a color label that reads “Big Dip O’ Ruby.” And to top it off, there’s a sequin-knit crayon-tip hat to make sure you get your point across. Whether you were a fan of the big, broad crayon boxes or the type who preferred to keep it simple, you’ll add a splash of color to any costume party.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!