Women's Diner Doll Costume
- Dress w/ Built-in Petticoat
- 96% polyester/4% spandex stretch knit; 100% polyester satin; 100% nylon netting & lace
- Shirtwaist-style dress has notched satin collar, heart-shaped center-front buttons
- Short puffy sleeves have satin cuffs; skirt has built-in netting petticoat
- Lace-edged satin apron has printed graphics, self-fabric waist ties
- Pill-box hat has heart button; satin scarf measures 28" x 3"
- 3" diameter pin badge reads "Hot Buns"
- Also available in plus size
There is something about the 1950s so easily warms the heart. The retro look, the joy that came from simple pleasures, the perfectly pleasant atmosphere of the suburban life. Of course, there were a number of problems. We weren’t all seen as equal and there are obvious benefits to the modern day conveniences. Who can argue with having access to almost all the world’s information at the touch of a smart screen!? But, that is where the magic of modernity allows for us to have both at once!
We can channel the ‘50s through some of their amazing neighborhood diners. Think of being able to hop on over to the local shoppe on the corner, order up a Big Bopper Burger and a hand-made shake. Listen to some tunes off the jukebox and watch or participate in the twist on the checkerboard dance floor.
Remain in the present but draw forward the nifty looks of the swell 1950’s in this Women’s Diner Doll costume. It is a great way to celebrate all things retro with this shirt-waist style dress with its notched satin collar and heart-shaped center lapels. Short puffy sleeves, a lace-edged satin apron, and the lovely pill-box hat, heart-button included, and matching satin scarf. Accessorize with the right horn rim glasses and you’ll be perfectly pleasant and ready to bop those burgers to your swell customers! Available in plenty of sizes in case you need a whole shoppe of diner dolls or you can pick up a couple of our other 1950s themed costumes to populate your own Pleasantville.