Adult Bull Costume
- Adult Bull Costume
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur, tricot & faux leather
- Velour jumpsuit has back zipper, faux fur collar
- Also available in toddler, child & plus sizes
- Shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Faux leather hoof mitts attached at wrists & shoe covers at ankles
- Headpiece has hook & loop tab under chin, stuffed tricot horns on top
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging, please allow time to air out prior to use.
When people mess with you while you're wearing this bull costume, they're going to get the horns. Quite literally.
That’s because you’re still fired up and kicking yourself for missing the annual running of the bulls on your recent trip to Spain. You were there, you were ready—but…you chickened out at the last minute. Ah! You vowed as you watched those brave souls to return to Pamplona next year and participate so you can cross it off your bucket list: Run with Bulls. The new plan involves a long process of becoming one with the bull—embodying the spirit of the animal so you can better anticipate its movements. The better you understand the animal, you tell yourself, the more you will be able to adapt during sheer chaos as it chases you at high speeds through the cobblestone streets. Good. What a foolproof plan! Luckily, as you’re still in the “getting to know you phase” with your bull spirit, the horns on this Adult Bull Costume are completely soft, safe, and kind of even squishy and cuddly, so you don't have to worry too much about hurting anyone.
In fact, the whole outfit, from the velour jumpsuit to the snug hood to the faux-leather hoof mitts may endear you to bulls everywhere. You may even change your mind about running with the bulls, entirely. Now that you’ve lived as one you can see that bulls are highly intelligent and pretty cute in their own way. For the ultimate immersive bull-themed psychological experience, wear this outfit to visit a china shop and see what kind of looks you get. You can learn a lot by walking a mile in another’s hooves, eh? Better just carry a copy of Ferdinand around this Halloween, smell some flowers, and cool off for a bit.