Adult Grand Heritage Ghostbusters Costume
- Name Tags
- *Bill Murray-style wit not included
- Adult Grand Heritage Ghostbusters Costume
- 100% cotton jumpsuit has heavy duty metal zip front, Ghostbusters patch on right sleeve
- Jumpsuit features functional, zip-closed pockets on legs, chest, and left sleeve
- Jumpsuit has boot zippers at hems, belting at waist adjustable w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Name tags are embroidered, attach to costume w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Backpack has adjustable straps w/ parachute buckle closures
- Backpack features attached proton wand, cables, "bolts", and stickers for an authentic look
- Officially licensed
Of course, becoming a real Ghostbuster is no easy task. Aside from having a strong knowledge of paranormal activity and a razor sharp wit, you'll need all the proper equipment and a top notch outfit to be just like Bill Murray's signature character from the movie. Unfortunately, we're not experts on paranormal activity and we just sold out of our series of how-to classes on razor sharp wit, but we do, however, carry some pretty excellent costumes based on the movie series and this Grand Heritage Ghostbusters costume is exactly the start you need to become a true member of the team!
This Ghostbusters costume is Grand Heritage's take on the Ghostbusters uniform. The costume includes a set of full-body coveralls, like the ones worn by all the main characters in the 1984 film. The coveralls have a zipper in front for quick and easy fitting. With plenty of zipper pockets along the chest, sleeves and legs, it has enough room to store any number of ghost-hunting gadgets. The classic name patch is attached to the front to add an authentic touch to the look. Of course, no Ghostbuster is ready for action with a Proton Pack, which this Grand Heritage costume comes with. The pack is molded into the shape of the pack worn by Venkman, Spengler, Stantz and Zeddemore. It straps on your back like a backpack, so you can be ready to hit the Ecto-1 in no time! Of course, the pack doesn't shoot a real charged particle beam, so it's entirely for decoration. In other words, don't try shooting a real ghost with it, because that's just a shortcut to getting slimed!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review