Adult Old West Bartender Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Pair of Arm Bands
- 100% polyester worsted, oxford cloth and broadcloth
- Pinstriped oxford cloth shirt has center-front buttons, ribbon bow tie sewn to top front
- Pinstriped worsted vest has front buttons, 4 false pockets
- Arm bands are black satin gathered over elastic
- White broadcloth apron has self-fabric waist ties
This Adult Old West Bartender Costume creates the look of a whiskey-slinging barkeep who doesn't take any guff from anyone. The costume comes with a shirt and vest combo that look like they came right out of Tombstone, Arizona circa 1881! The apron lets your good patrons know that you're ready to serve them. Just make sure you have enough attitude to let any of your cowboy patrons know that you don't take any tomfoolery in your establishment! And make sure you accessorize this costume with one of our toy guns to match, or we reckon you'll be sorry.
|X-Large||Apron Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!