Beachside Betty Adult Costume
- Mob Hat
- 100% Polyester
- Red and white striped long tunic w/ lace on collar & cinched sleeves
- Elastic waistband bloomers have lace on the ends
- Matching long socks go up to mid calf
- Stretchy cap has white lace around it
Are you a fan of the good ol' days? When swimming meant a full day at the beach, packed picnics, and old cars that were crank-started? We miss those days too. Yeah, okay, so we can't technically miss those days because we weren't there or anything, but we still like the idea of it! Romantic beach days with loose, stylish swimsuits? Yes, please!
Back in the early 1900s, swimsuits were more like pajamas. No uncomfortable straps or spandex, just loose fitting clothes to go take a dip in. Some had bright classy stripes. Some had sleeves and some didn't. Swimmers might wear hats to protect their hair, or maybe carry a cute little parasol to help shade them from the sun. Yeah, the more we talk about it, the more we want a vintage beach party. Would you be interested?
If you were interested in coming, you'd of course have to dress appropriately. And for a day of vintage-style beach fun you'd need to wear something like this Beachside Betty Adult Costume. It's 100 percent polyester with red and white stripes. The bloomers and tunic have white lace trim and there's even matching socks and a matching cap! This outfit is perfect for some old-time glamour on the beach and we even have a matching male version. Be sure to make it to the party on time. It's sure to be a lollapalooza!
|Medium||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|Large||Shirt length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks great, beware of sizing !By Mark | 9 January 2017spent ages trying to get the sizing right as this was for 2 blokes. I trusted the sizing chart on the web page as i was assured this was taken from the actual garments not a guess and they were right. I'm 6' 1" and 185lbs and the Medium is great - a little baggy but that's the right look. The socks are useless and need adjusting - they really should be better, it's no more expensive to make them so you could actually wear them, I'll need to fix them which is a bit annoying having spent so much time getting the size of the rest of the costume right but all in all will look good once socks fixed.Was this review helpful to you?