Burgundy Viking Boy's Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Boy's Burgundy Viking
- 100% polyester fabrics and faux fur
- Tunic is pull on w/ button and loop closure at back of neck
- Cape is faux fur and attaches to tunic w/ hook and loop tape at shoulders
- Cape also has metal medallion accents at shoulders
- Belt is faux distressed leather covered foam w/ metal medallion center front w/ hook & loop closure in back
- Boot tops are faux fur trimmed w/ faux distressed leather fabric and elastic bands under shoes
Your child might be a little half-pint right now, but before you know it, he’ll be charging onto the battlefield with the rest of the Viking warriors. That’s why you have to spend his early years preparing him for battle! You must make him eat his vegetables, so he can grow up to be big and strong. You must teach him how to give a thunderous war cry. But most of all, you need to teach him how to dress like the type of warrior who can proudly walk the halls of Valhala!
Our costume designers got work, trying to figure out the best way to outfit your little one like a worthy warrior. Finally, they put together this burgundy Viking costume for boys. The costume has a true medieval style to it that’s perfect for any kid who’s looking to indulge in their warrior’s spirit. It comes with a red, patterned tunic and features red and white accents around the cuffs and waist. It also comes with a cape that attaches around the shoulders. The belt adds a barbaric look to the outfit and the boot tops fit over your child’s shoes, so he’ll look ready to take on anything.
Once your child is all geared up in this outfit, it’ll be time to toss him a sword and shield so you can start your combat training with the little tyke. He’s going to need every skill you can teach him if he wants to impress the Valkyries and forge his path into a seat in Valhalla next to Odin.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!