Cartoon Rabbit Costume
- Bow tie
- 2 Feet
- 100% woven polyester
- White interlock shirt is pullover w/ long sleeves
- Oversized bright red overalls have elastic straps anchored by large yellow buttons in front
- Bow tie is foam covered w/ pale blue polka-dotted satin; ties w/ narrow satin ribbon
- 3-toed feet have textured vinyl bottoms, interlock lining, long-pile fur shell
- Fur hood fastens w/ Velcro under chin, has wire to support ears
- Ears have pink lining; tuft of orange fur on top of hood
Some cartoon characters have to go through years of practice, networking, and hard work before they finally get their big break. But, sometimes all it takes is being at the right place at the right time, and wearing the perfect outfit, like our exclusive Cartoon Rabbit Costume! Just try it on, and prepare to get launched into cartoon stardom!
Okay, so this silly bunny costume probably won't start you a new life as a cartoon superstar, but it could give you a whole new outlook on the world while you're wearing it. As everyone you pass by sees you as a cartoon character, you'll start seeing more of them as cartoons, as well. They'll start walking in funny ways, and making really “animated” gestures. The longer you have this getup on, the more everything else will start appearing like a cartoon, too. Animals may start walking on two legs and wearing clothes, and if you try to pet them, don't be surprised if they politely ask you to stop. It starts getting really interesting though when stuff like your furniture starts talking, since you never know how it's going to react to you sitting on it...
All of this would be happening in your imagination, of course, since we didn't actually make this costume with any perception-altering abilities. We just designed it to make you look like a giant walking, talking, overall wearing cartoon bunny, which it does pretty well. Get a pair of plush cartoon hand gloves to go with the included foot covers, and you'll look so much like a joke-spouting bunny rabbit, you might make it to the Big Time, after all!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!