Child Albert Einstein/Physicist Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Everyone has lightbulb moments in their day to day lives. But if you make a extravagant scene to celebrate, folks might think you're just a little off your rocker. Unless you have wild and crazy white hair. Then... it's just kind of expected!
He can become a heavy duty "theoretical" scientist when he goes in this costume. Whether a top notch physicist who's writing his combined theory, or even just a lab coat wearing dude who likes to show off that he's one smart cookie, we're sure any little one will be able to have a fun and imaginative time in this unique costume! It includes a lab coat, wig, and even a mustache to turn any little one into a truly iconic figure.
When assembled, this Albert Einstein/Physicist costume will totally transform your little guy or gal into the father of relativity, and with relative ease! A signature mustache secures with self-backed adhesive, and matches the white synthetic wig to achieve the character effect. With this ensemble, any child is sure to have the confidence to lead a lecture, or to make new discoveries about theoretical constructs. Because who knows, maybe E is going to equal something completely different this time!
- 100% polyester
- Lab coat has front buttons, 3 pockets, "E = mc2" graphic on back
- Shirt front fastens w/ Velcro at neck, cord ties at waist
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Moustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Lab Coat
- Shirt Front w/ Attached Necktie
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!