Child Canadian Mountie Costume
- Shoulder Strap
- 100% polyester poplin & velvet fabrics
- Red poplin jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front, black velvet epaulets, collar and cuffs
- Black poplin jodhpur pants have elastic waist, pads in the thighs, yellow stripe down side seam
- Black faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Black faux leather shoulder strap fastens to belt w/ metal clips
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
The Mountie always gets his man
The Canadians are responsible for some of the best inventions, eh? They came up with instant replay and Trivial Pursuit. The pager and the snowmobile. IMAX theatres and AM radio. Ice hockey and peanut butter. Yep – peanut butter. There are US-Canadian border wars about who invented baseball and the zipper, but because they’re so cool, we should probably just let the Canuks have them, right? Seriously, they say “Zed” instead of “Z.” How can we compete?
And then there are the Mounties. The Canadian Royal Mounted Police in their distinctive (and so cool) Red Serge uniforms. “The Mountie always gets his man” because they have a reputation for catching the criminals they’re after. For sure, they do. And they’re always looking for good recruits to protect and serve.
Do you know a cool little kid who will look good in uniform and be able to keep that whole colour vs. color, cheque vs. check and centre vs. center thing straight? Then he’ll love this exclusive Child Canadian Mountie Costume. The uniform comes with everything he needs to suit up properly for the job. The red jacket has regulation gold buttons, and black velvety epaulets, collar and cuffs. Black jodhpur pants have proper padding and that distinctive yellow stripe down the side. There’s a faux leather belt and shoulder strap to wrap the Red Serge uniform costume up. All you will need to do is find a flat-brimmed hat for your little Mountie to wear. Oh, yeah, and supply the horse.