Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Alice in Wonderland CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Cheshire Cat Costumes
Child Deluxe Cheshire Cat Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Slippers
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric & faux fur
- Striped jersey knit bodysuit has mock-turtle collar, back zipper
- Stuffed fur tail sewn to back of suit is held upright by clear nylon monofilament attached to zipper tab
- Fur hood has fabric lining, ears on top, wide draped collar; fastens with Velcro at back
- Mitts have elastic at wrists, felt claws at fingertips
- Slippers have felt claws at toes
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
Ah the Cheshire Cat, the creepy yet friendly (sort of?) sometimes companion to Alice in Wonderland. Of all the bizarre characters in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (and let's be real, there are a lot of bizarre characters in there!), the Cheshire Cat is somehow the scariest. Why? Because he's not exactly nice, but he's not openly mean. He just delights in causing problems. He's sneaky and mischievous and his greatest joy in life seems to be getting Alice into trouble with the Queen! Hmmm, now that we think about it, maybe this is the perfect costume for a little brother (older siblings know what we're talking about).
But this costume doesn't need to be limited to the Cheshire Cat, especially if you're a fan of the Broadway musical CATS! (and who isn't?). You can be a Jellicle cat! Do you want to be Mungojerrie and Rumpleteaser? Or maybe you fancy yourself a Mr. Mistoffelees! Whatever the case, finally your kid can let their weird out with this somewhat psychedelic cat costume. We don't even think this costume looks out of place on Adventure Time or Rick & Morty. The applications are endless, and sometimes you want to dress just purrfectly for any cat occasion (occatsion? Hmm, on second thought, pretend you didn't read that). The colors are cool, the hood is cozy and warm, and those fur mitts have felt claws so your kid won't do too much damage clawing at the furniture or bring you any mice. So let them into this get-up and they'll feel like the King of the Cats!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!