Toddler Giraffe Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Toddler Giraffe Costume
- 100% polyester velour & fleece fabrics
- Velour jumpsuit has back zipper; tail w/ faux fur tip sewn to back
- Fleece mitts have stretchy rib-knit cuffs
- Fleece foot covers are enclosed booty style cover with rib-knit cuffs
- Headpiece has soft-sculpted giraffe head & neck on top; fastens under chin w/ Velcro
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
Did you know that a giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a human does? That's right. Even though an adult giraffe's neck can be 6 or 7 feet long, it only has 7 neck vertebrae, just like a human, whose adult neck might be 6 or 7 inches long. It's just that a giraffe's neck vertebrae are a lot bigger than ours.
We really hope our fun facts will compensate for the fact that we just can't make a seven-foot neck work for any costume that anyone under 9 feet tall can wear. Believe us when we say we devoted an entire team to just the logistics, let alone the implementation and shipping—so we tried, okay? If it's any silver (tan?) lining, this Toddler Giraffe Costume can give your child a proportionally long neck and will have him looking wild, just like his or her favorite safari creature.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!