Historical CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Renaissance CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Renaissance Costumes
Men's Plus Size King Henry Costume
Okay, so maybe when you wear this costume, you can fraternize with the common folk just a wee little bit. But you're still going to feel like the real deal King Henry VIII! The posh details on the luxurious costume truly are fit for the legendary monarch, even if he has been been buried in Windsor Castle for close to 500 years!
This historical touches on this costume are a truly worthy modern representation of this long gone King. With elegant faux fur and golden brocade, the jacket is eminently royal. The embroidered tunic features lace and jewel embellishments, and we've even included a necklace for a little extra kingly bling. Complete the look with the tudor style hat, and you'll be ready to take residence at the Tower of London. Made and designed right here in our HalloweenCostumes.com studio, we're proud to offer this exclusive costume in plus sizes 2X to 5X, so that any sized gentleman can get a taste of the royal life. Coordinate this costume with our Anne Boleyn costume for a couple's look that's worth losing your head over!
- 100% polyester tapestry, faux suede & faux fur
- Tapestry tunic fastens w/ gold-tone buttons at center front
- Tunic has lace edging at neck & sleeve cuffs, lace & faux gems along length of sleeves
- Faux suede jacket has fur collar & lapels, brocade ribbon strips on puffed sleeves & along hemline
- White thigh-high stockings
- Black velvet hat has feather edging & faux gems on brim
- Jacket w/ Attached Neck Chain
- Pair of Stockings
|2X||Jacket Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|3X||Tunic Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|4X||Jacket Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|5X||Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!