20s CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Gangster CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Gangster CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Men's Gangster Costumes
Massive Mobster Halloween Costume
- Pin-striped jacket w/ tie
- Pin-striped pants
- Vinyl mask
- Inflatable shoulder component
- 100% polyester tricot and interlock knit fabric
- Pullover interlock black & white pinstriped jacket has white tricot mock shirt front inset w/ black tricot necktie
- Jacket has wide foam collar & lapels and 4 buttons for double-breasted appearance
- Pinstriped interlock pants have elastic waistband
- Inflatable shoulder pads support oversized jacket to add bulk, held in place w/ elastic bands
- Oversized textured vinyl mask looks like wrinkled skin, has fake lit cigar protruding from mouth
There are some mobsters who are larger than life. The biggest: Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone. The booze running mobster of Chicago. The Murder Inc. leader: Bugsy Siegel. This tough guy is not to be confused with martial arts movie star Steven Seagal. No, Bugsy was instrumental in creating Las Vegas the Gambling Capital of the World. And, of course, Public Enemy No. 1: John Dillinger. Bank robber extraordinaire.
While these men were large in the media, they were sometimes also large in person. No, we don't mean that they were chunky, (well some of them weren't), rather we mean that they were tall, sometimes bulky from either muscle or bone structure. Sometimes they could appear even larger with the pin stripe suits they wore. This made the machine gun toting mobsters even more imposing.
If you have ever wanted to know what it would be like to rob a bank in the 30s, or enjoy the media attention that comes from being Public Enemy No. 1, we have just the thing for you. This Massive Mobster Halloween Costume, will make you look just as large as the gangsters of old. Everyone will know what a tough guy you are with the pin stripe suit you'll be wearing, and they will know you mean it when you say "Stick 'em up! This is a robbery!" Just try not to get caught by the coppers, you wouldn't want to end up in a federal prison for the rest of your life.