Plus Size Egyptian Goddess Costume
- Sleevelets w/ attached drapes
- Plus Size Egyptian Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, knit mesh, faux leather & metallic knit
- Elastic neckline, clear shoulder straps, short circle skirt on bustier dress
- Knit mesh drape from back waistline, ruched knit mesh side panels on bodice
- Gold faux leather belt has draped knit mesh, Velcro closure, edging of geometric brocade ribbon;
- Forearm sleevelets are gold metallic knit & have drapes of knit mesh sewn along their length
- Semicircular gold faux leather collar is set w/ faux gems; ties w/ ribbons
- Gold metallic knit-covered foam crown fastens w/ Velcro at back, has molded snake at front
- Also available in standard size
Want to become something that is both powerful and elegant this Halloween? Well, then we’ve got just the thing for you! Check out this Plus Size Egyptian Costume Goddess Costume. You will truly rule the night in this amazing outfit!
There are many different gods in Egyptian mythology and they all hold different responsibilities. Will you be a goddess of the sun or of the moon? Will you offer fertility and prosperity or death and destruction? Will you have control over earth, fire, water, or wind? Those are all questions that you will have to answer once you toss on this divine outfit. The dress alone is a thing of beauty, but when combined with the golden belt, the flashy sleevelets with their attached drapes, and the colorful collar, you will truly look godly! Once you top of the whole costume with the cobra crown, people will fear and respect your power. Grab a golden pair of Egyptian-styled sandals and an awesome staff to carry around, and you’ll be ready to show the modern world how the gods of the ancient one party!
Have a friend dress up as a pharaoh and the two of you can show everyone how to ‘walk like an Egyptian’ this Halloween. Look through our makeup kits and find the perfect one to give you the glowing face of a god! Just make sure people don’t start trying to sacrificing goats and virgins in your name… we don’t need humanity slipping back into such dark rituals. Dance moves and finger sandwiches are just as divine.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!