Plus Size Sock Hop Cutie Costume
After your time machine has come to a complete stop and the smoke begins to clear, you'll only have a few seconds to undo your safety harness and try to figure out what year it is. This can be really tricky, since the first clue is usually in whatever music you hear when you crack a window. But if it's one of the catchy tunes that topped the charts in the early days of rock 'n' roll, you might have no idea when you've landed!
Because you can still hear a lot of those iconic songs on the radio today. They never quite went out of style! That's why we offer this Plus Size Sock Hop Cutie Costume, one of several exclusive outfits designed to aid time travellers in their decade-hopping excursions. Whether you've truly arrived in the 1950s or just one more era nostalgic for the simple pleasures of the poodle skirt and the soda fountain, this great outfit should elicit a warm welcome from anyone you might bump into. The pink blouse and polka dots of the skirt and scarf are practically universal signs of good will and cheer, and the music note appliques say put another dime in the jukebox!
And since you've got to be able to put on your disguise in a snap, we've combined the skirt, blouse, and belt into a dress. Slip it on and add the matching scarf for a complete look in a fraction of the time and trouble. Just don't forget to brush up on your jitterbug, because you're going to look fully-equipped for a dance!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Dress styled to look like skirt & blouse w/ belt; has back zipper
- Blouse portion is pink w/ notched collar, short cuffed sleeves, non-functional buttons
- Skirt is black w/ pink polka dots & music note appliques
- Black belt w/ silver-tone buckle sewn to front waist
- Satin ribbon waist ties to adjust fit
- Scarf is same fabric as skirt; measures 32" by 5"
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!