Star Wars Child Inflatable BB-8 Costume
- Battery Pack
- Shirt: 97% polyester, 3% spandex; bodysuit: 100% polyester
- Long-sleeved gray shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Bodysuit has back zipper, elastic at arm & leg openings
- Suit has inner hood w/ elastic neck band; mesh-covered face opening allows limited vision
- Battery-operated fan is located at lower back; requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
Of course, your child isn't going to be able to shrink down to BB's size, so that's why this costume super-sizes him in a fun inflatable look. With an all over print of the droid's signature paint scheme, an oversized dome head that has a view window, and arm holes to let the wearer trick-or-treat too, this inflatable costume will be ready for all kinds of action. The costume features a small built-in fan to keep it inflated, and is connected to a battery pack that clips onto the wearer's belt or slips effortlessly into a pocket. Just make sure there's enough batteries on hand to last the night, and your little Star Wars fan will be ready to team up with Rey, Finn and all the other heroes of Episode 7 for a great group theme!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review