Wonderful Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Oz Villain Costumes
Deluxe Witch Guard Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester velvet, interlock knit & faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Gray velvet frock coat jacket has center-front zipper, elastic at sleeve cuffs
- Jacket collar has red braid edging; skirt panels have appliqued red overlays
- Vest is foam-backed interlock w/ appliqued faux studs, fur shoulder flaps & twill tape waist ties
- Cylindrical faux fur busby-style hat has elastic band at back
- Foam boot tops have fur cuffs, elastic band under shoe
- Interlock gloves have wide, flared foam cuffs
- Also available in child, teen & plus sizes
Even the most wicked of witches still need guards working for them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have any time to work their evil magic, since they would constantly have to keep checking for anyone trying to sneak into their castle. If you're interested in a new career as a guard, our exclusive Deluxe Witch Guard Costume will get you looking fearsome enough for the job!
One of the first steps to becoming a ferocious witch's guard is to find a witch. This sounds obvious, but few people realize how tough witches can be to find, so it's go to get it out of the way. Once you've located one, start practicing your guard moves. You'll want to focus on standing motionless in one spot for several hours, chanting and marching in formation, and also work on your skills with a pike or staff. If you're good enough, this might be enough for someone on the witch's staff to notice and contact you for an interview. But, if you want to dress to impress, doing your drills in your own guard costume will really show your initiative!
Since you never know what trouble you might run into while working for a witch, we made this guard costume as detailed as we could, to keep you looking like a pro in any situation. When you put on this frock-style coat and tall faux fur hat, you'll practically feel like a real guard, already. Don't forget to grab a Witch Guard Staff to complete your new look, and you'll land that job, for sure! And if you end up not liking the work, we hear they're always taking applications to be flying monkeys.