Women's Plus Size Cardiac Arrest Nurse Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black minidress has front zipper, bodice & neckline are trimmed w/ red binding
- Short cuffed sleeves have printed white cross in red circle
- Apron has a horizontal printed red stripe with five white crosses across its bottom edge
- Red belt has a round medallion with a printed white cross at center front, and it fastens in back with Hook and Loop fastener
- Hat is black with red trim and a white cross printed in a red circle
- Also available in standard size
People don't realize how hard the nursing life is! There's the years of training, the student loans, the studying. Then there's the actual job. You've got to keep track of medications, calm down distressed patients, and work long shifts. All of this in a tight mini skirt and high heels! Wait, this costume is what actual nurses wear, right?
Hmm, apparently not. Just found out what a "scrub" is and it turns out we don't want no "scrubs", at least for our Halloween ware. Now, this costume is much more fun for playing nurse. We get why you wouldn't wear this ensemble for changing out IVs or inserting catheters. But you'd definitely want to rock this outside of the hospital to live out your nursing fantasies before you go diving head first into that nursing degree.
If you don't want to go to nursing school but you can't get enough of those addicting hospital dramas on tv then this outfit might be for you! You know last season when nurse Betty came out of a coma but she was different somehow? She seemed a little darker and more dangerous and, dare we say, more irresistible than ever before. That's exactly how you'll feel in this costume! You'll be all prepared in the black dress with red piping and a dramatic neckline, and cuffed cap sleeves. You'll also get the classic nurse cap and the red cross belt. Finish off your look with a pair of black gloves, a prop needle, and some knee highs and you'll be ready to roll.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review