Uniform CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Pilot / Flight Attendant Costumes
Womens Sexy Retro Stewardess Costume
Do you remember the days when flying was a glamorous endeavor? Flight attendants were treated like movie stars and pilots were the rockstars of their day. Even though those days are long gone, flying can still be fun and enjoyable - even for the stewardess!
Look like you just got off a plane in the early 1960s with this retro stewardess costume. You've been all over the world and now it's time to have some fun! The first stop is drinks with the girls, and then it's over to Pilot John's party. After all, you deserve some fun when you fly the world the way the world wants to fly!
This retro stewardess dress will transport you back to the time of great service, when flying was still a novelty and everyone wanted to be in on the action! The form-fitting turquoise pullover dress has wide, white lapels and is styled to look like a pencil skirt with a jacket. The classic pillbox hat has loops for bobby pins so you can securely fasten it to your hair for all night wear. The costume also includes a necktie that’s sewn to an elastic band so you don’t have to worry about tying a tie this Halloween! Top it all off with some added and essential details. Start with the plastic pilot’s wings flight pins that have an antique brass tone. Then add the mini satchel purse to store all of your necessities. The purse measures 9x7x2 - just big enough to fit everything you need for your next layover!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Women's Sexy Retro Stewardess Costume
- Form-fitting pullover dress styled to look like a pencil skirt w/ jacket
- Pillbox hat has loops for bobby pins to fasten in hair
- Necktie is sewn to fabric band that fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Mini-satchel purse measures 9'' wide by 7” high and 2'' across
- Flight pins are antique-brass-toned plastic shaped like classic pilots wings
- 2 Flight Pins
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!